Written on April 17, 2004
I changed hosts at the beginning of April, and it turned into an unmitigated disaster. The old host deleted my database before I had a chance to dump it, so I lost more than half my content. I wouldn’t even have that much if it wasn’t for Google’s cache. I’ll try to re-create it, but it may take some time. Also, partly because of massive ineptitude and partly because of thick-headed stupidity, it took more than two weeks to start receiving mail again, let alone putting the site back up.
I’ve got the site somewhat in place, but I am still working out bugs. Hopefully I’ll get that all sorted this weekend. If you see something wonky, let me know.
Filed in: blog.