PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/.procmail.log #:0: #* ^From:.*someonewhoneedsautoresponse #| /home/willyyam/bin/auto :0 Wc | razor-check :0 Waf | formail -A "X-Razor2-Warning: SPAM." :0fw | /usr/bin/spamassassin :0: * ^X-Spam-Level: ******** /dev/null :0: * ^X-Spam-Status: Yes spam :0 Wc | razor-check :0 Wa spam :0: * ^(From|To|Cc).*tlug tlug :0: * ^(From|To|Cc).*mutt mutt :0: * ^(From|To|Cc).*tortech tortech :0: * ^(From|To|Cc).*tall tall :0: * ^(To).*T-LAWLIB-L tall :0: * inbox
Day: April 17, 2004
I changed hosts at the beginning of April, and it turned into an unmitigated disaster. The old host deleted my database before I had a chance to dump it, so I lost more than half my content. I wouldn’t even have that much if it wasn’t for Google’s cache. I’ll try to re-create it, but it may take some time. Also, partly because of massive ineptitude and partly because of thick-headed stupidity, it took more than two weeks to start receiving mail again, let alone putting the site back up.
I’ve got the site somewhat in place, but I am still working out bugs. Hopefully I’ll get that all sorted this weekend. If you see something wonky, let me know.